Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sex Toy Review: Doc Johnson's Black Thunder Cock Dildo



This is my magical new friend.  When I'm feeling super horny and dream of a big beautiful cock inside me, I pull out this super sized hunk of pleasure and get my "O" on!  As big as this dildo is, what I enjoy most is how soft it is.  At first I wasn't sure I could take all of this but I remembered a lover who had a cock this big and I remembered the pleasurable pain of the experience.

I usually get myself warmed up with smaller vibrators.  By the time I'm all buzzed up, I start riding Black Thunder!  I usually cum immediately.  It just feels soooo good!  It's meaty and stretches me real nice.  The suction cups work best on metals and glass.  I affix mine to my rolling file cabinet.  It's just the right height.

Play some slow sexy music and enjoy the great ride.  This dildo is sure to please and it's difficult not to get addicted.  My pussy is quivering as I write this review.  I am remembering my recent jaunt on my chocolate delight.  I highly recommend you get one today.  You'll enjoy this self pleasure ride as much and possibly more than your current source of penis.

Get yours here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment